Framed Dead Truck Canyon Poster
Framed Dead Truck Canyon Trail WPA-Style poster, because you need that bougie lifestyle. Choose a black or white frame.
The Dead Truck Canyon Trail is located on the East side of Prison Hill Recreation Area in Carson City, Nevada. It's the inspiration for Dead Truck Graphics due to its unique attraction, views from atop Prison Hill, and difficulty of the trail. You can access the trail from the parking lot of Silver Saddle Ranch. Half Way up the steep trail, you'll encounter an abandoned 1950s truck overgrown with Sage Brush and buried in the sand. These days, trucks being abandoned on our public lands wouldn't fly. Remember to observe all applicable rules and regulations when recreating in this area and always practice responsible outdoor ethics!
20% of all proceeds for this poster goes to Muscle Powered. Muscle Powered is a non-profit organization based in Carson City, Nevada dedicated to a bikable and walkable community. They help build and maintain many of the trails in and around Carson City.
• Size: 18"x24"
• Alder, semi-hardwood .75″ (1.9 cm) thick frame from renewable forests
• Paper thickness: 10.3 mil (0.26 mm)
• Paper weight: 5.57 oz/y² (189 g/m²)
• Acrylite front protector
• Hanging hardware included
• Blank product components in the US sourced from Japan and the US
• Blank product components in the EU sourced from Japan and Latvia
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Taxes are included in the price.